Covers technical knowledge of ping and traceroute commands on Linux and Windows.
<em id="__mceDel"> ping -A inet6
2. What command do you use to traceroute to an IPv6 address on Free Open Source UNIX platforms such as Linux, FreeBSD, etc?
traceroute -A inet6
3. What command do you use to ping an IPv6 address on a Microsoft Windows platform?
4. What command do you use to traceroute to an IPv6 address on a Microsoft Windows platform?
5. IPv6 addresses are written using what number base?
hexadecimal (base 16) X
octal (base 8)
binary (base 2)
decimal (base 10)
6. Hexadecimal digits are represented by:
0 to 9
0 to 9 and A to F X
0 to 7
0 and 1